I know it has been a long time coming. We were making sure we got to celebrate with everyone who wanted to! Here are the students who had birthdays in January. Happy Birthday to Lara, Aila, Lidia, and Pedro.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Ms. Keane's January Birthdays
Hi All,
I know it has been a long time coming. We were making sure we got to celebrate with everyone who wanted to! Here are the students who had birthdays in January. Happy Birthday to Lara, Aila, Lidia, and Pedro.
I know it has been a long time coming. We were making sure we got to celebrate with everyone who wanted to! Here are the students who had birthdays in January. Happy Birthday to Lara, Aila, Lidia, and Pedro.
Labels:
Ms. Keane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Using balls of clay and toothpicks, students built skeletons of cubes, triangular prisms and pyramids to learn about edges, vertices and fac...
No comments:
Post a Comment